dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, March 30, 2009
Ahhhh, I've been very stressed lately :XFeeling the heat from everything, studies, cca. Everything's just rushing toward me all at once, I've no time to breathe, to stop. No time to finish my tutorials, I'm lagging behind like dunno what. I feel lost in lectures, tutorials and I'm constantly surrounded by my bright classmates who manage their time really well, unlike myself. jiamin cmon cmon, how you survive the rest of the yr if you're feeling like that in march! i went around asking my clsmates to go for WAH today. (: I'm really thankful for the few who are always so supportive, seriously. Who would push me on and just always be there for me. (: Esp people like yanqi, timothy, qiaoen. You guys are the people who really signed up for the event without me having to persuade and persuade until i feel like, hahah this is a damn good event, why am i on my knees, begging you to go. Haha. I'm not going to push you guys anymore, no siree. It's a fantastic event, loads of hard work goes into it. Every event we plan, the fac com does it behind the scenes, it's not easy. You think easy you come and try haha. (: but we do it all for apollo, we do it cus we want to spice up your life, bring you closer with your faculty. Its alright if you don't want to go, it really is (: But i really appreciate it, for thos who signed up ((: you guys bought yourself tickets to a really fun event, and yupp i promise you'll enjoy it. today was very demoralised after getting back chem. Lisyn don't worry you're not alone ~ We can do this tgt. Hahahahaha felt very sad and my heart was heavy. haha i didnt even feel like eating (this is big for someone like thiamjiamin). but thanks to all who cheered me up. ((: jmll loveyall. RnB - Apollo's CIP was a huge success (: Collected 9.36 tonnes of newspaper, goodjob APOLLO(: Many many pictures, did up a post ytd on our faculty blog, go check it out, http://apollofaculty.livejournal.com After CIP, alfred, weisheng, val and I went to watch coming soon! :D omgggggg its damn scary please! :X mok still says chaba very cute WALAOeh. hahaha. (: but it was fun, we went arcade while waiting for the movie to start(: played the bball game plus the racing car thing haha walao i suck at it (: then in the theatre, alfred and weisheng were so sweet hahaha! they saw how terrified val and i were, so they let us sit in the middle, and both of them took the sides, awww so sweet ((: then ytd night i was feeling damn scared (of the ghost), and it was alr 120am. So i smsed weisheng, sth like WEISHENG I VERY SCARED, CANNOT SLEEP!!! then he replied: LOL. Dont worry. I can sms you until you sleep. What you want to talk about? :D awwwww omggg i was so touched srsly. but i bu ren xin trouble him, it was so late alr. but still thanks weets, you're a very sweet guy (((: ahhhh APOLLO WAH this saturday, our very last event, let's go faccom (((: anywww :D |